Tuesday, October 16, 2012

How to Reduce Postage Costs for Small Business

Since my printing budget is substantial, I have to keep a tight rein on postage costs. This is especially important since my postage costs are always increasing thanks to rate hikes from the USPS. Understanding the USPS commercial rate guide has enabled me to use various tips and tricks to keep postage costs for my small business to the minimum. These include minimizing the weight of my mailing, folding my mail pieces in half, and opting for the most cost efficient mailing class, which allows me to save 82% over retail mail prices.

Read more at Yahoo Finance: First Person: Reducing Postage Costs for My Small Business

2 comments:

  1. Good work! Freelancing can really have the postage costs adding up sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete