Friday, June 1, 2012

Splitting a Coke is One of the Many Ways of Saving Up to 50% While Dining Out at Restaurants

Courtesy: sxc.hu
Recently, Mayor Bloomberg announced a proposed ban on selling any cup or bottle of sweetened drink larger than 16 fluid ounces in New York City.
I rarely drink Coke or Pepsi, or for that matter any soda. But sharing a beverage has been a bit of a strategy on my restaurant outings, not just to curb costs, but unnecessary calories. Still 16 fl oz should be plenty to share.
Meanwhile, here are my top 10 tips on How I Save Up to 50% While Dining Out at Restaurants

1 comment:

  1. I rarely, if ever buy sodas when out. Unless we're on a road trip or something, the markup on them is just so terrible, it really makes me cringe to have to buy them at restaurants or fast-food chains. I tend to stick with water if possible.

    ReplyDelete